Thursday, March 29, 2012

Canada Geese in Spring

Canada Geese used to fly south in the winter, but since we didn't have one this year here in Toronto, the livin' was easy for these guys and gals. Even though they are more and more are considered pests, (no natural predators, lots of nesting places and food sources, and breed like crazy), I think they are gorgeous. I never get tired of looking at them, so naturally I wanted to paint them. I plan to do more.

6x6" Oil on gessoboard
$80 plus shipping


2 comments:

  1. All I have to exclaim is "geese" and the girls are off and running. The wrong direction of course. Your geese are beautiful, as are "mine"!

    Don't eat that goose doo, Flip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Friend- love these- fun and fresh and wonderful brushwork!!

    ReplyDelete